Thriving in a Time of Crisis: Building Sovereign, Self-Reliant Communities on the Land.
Online Conference 4
27 – 28 November 2021
“Thriving in a Time of Crisis:
Building Sovereign, Self-Reliant Communities on the Land.”
Welcome to our fourth online Conscious Earth Alliance Conference.
In the context of why village living is crucial today, we will explore building thriving new communities on the land, respecting our all-round human health and well-being and that of nature.
Presenters will look at village living and well-being from a variety of perspectives:
- village living options: deep in nature, rural area, city bound.
- food growing, food sharing and preservation
- alternative housing and energy
- holistic health (plant wisdom and usages)
- child centred education (home schooling)
- consciousness development and personal integration (meditation,emotional work)
- foraging and survival
Join our talented and dedicated speakers who explore these themes in the context of what’s happening in the world today.